One of the homes of Flights of Fancy!

Friday, October 15, 2010

A good foundation will never let you down!

If you, like me, have been blessed with more curves than there are sticks to shake at, you've wanted to burn down a lingerie store or two.

About a year ago I purchased my first properly fitting bra, or as Bette Midler so charming calls it "over the shoulder boulder holder".  One of the best things about this bra was that it did not resemble beige body armor, because really who wants to look like their trying to stop a hail of bullets with their underthings.  No, this bra is purple, and lacy, and makes me feel all sexy-like.  The day I got it, I whipped my shirt off no less than three times.  Just to show off how pretty it was!

When I went to Brachic to purchase my bra I was shown to a sweet dressing room decorated with a leopard print bench and shades of Catwoman on the walls.  I striped down and was measured and given my slightly mind boggling shiny new bra size. No real need to share that here, but girls, I'll tell you this.  Don't be shocked or think that they're pulling numbers and letters out of a mystical place of silliness.  These are numbers and letters you should learn to charish, and quote back to other women with confidence.
I was then brought a selection of colourful bits of satin and lace.  The Prima Donna bra I ended up with was the first one I tried on, and I will admit, when Kate left me alone in the changing room, I may have cried a little.  Never had I worn something that didn't pinch or dig or looked so pretty.  To top it all off, it makes my girls stand to attention!

My point with all this is to tell you that a good bra is your friend.  When you're wearing it you feel confident, your curves are showcased to perfection, and you're not in pain at the end of the day.

Brachic is located in Westboro and owned by the lovely Marriane, call them, or go in and make an appointment for a fitting.  It will be worth your time, and every penny you end up spending.
www.brachic.ca

Cheers Darlings!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Bombshell

No comments:

Post a Comment